Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Movers are here...

The movers arrived yesterday.
My desktop computer is packed - most of my house is packed.
I don't know whether to feel happy or sad - this is our first home together in the US, so it is sad to leave, but ahead lies a wonderful new page in our life with our new home in Arkansas - I am on a rollercoaster of emotion.

We leave here tomorrow afternoon and begin our 4 day, 1600 mile roadtrip. I am going to be offline for a few days, but rest assured I will be taking hundreds of photos and will share them with you once I am up and running pc wise again.

Catch you all on the other side

Have a wonderful day
Lou :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, moving is just such a mix of emotions - also enjoy your road trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Lou :-)