Friday, December 07, 2012

Flip Flop Edit Challenge - December #2

It's really quite funny, because all of a sudden I feel quite anxious about our move and feeling the need to clean everything in sight, but I am also finally managing to make myself find the time to do some editing. Perhaps not in as much depth as I would like, but it is a welcome release from the chaos that is my mind at the minute.

OK so here is my entry for this weeks Flip Flop edit. I hope you like it. I decided to make the whole image darker so I could increase the intensity of the tree lights. I also straightened and cropped a little.


and here is the original, just so you can see what I did...


Have a great weekend everyone, and don't forget to go along and check out the other flip flop entries - Just click on the button below.

Little Adventures





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lou - I love the way you've made it glow.

    You'll be pleased to heat that my tree still isn't up - I've been struck down with some horrible bug so I'm putting it off a bit longer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is never a fun exercise -- especially this time of year. Lovely edit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Lou! :) I love the dark intensity that you brought to it! :D HUGS! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice edit! I love how it glows on the back wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Lou :-)