Thursday, November 08, 2012

Edit Me Challenge 11.7.12

I haven't entered one of these for such a long time, as time seems to just be slipping by at sound breaking speeds!

Nonetheless, today I have made the time.

Here is the original image, which was supplied by Marilyn...


 and here is my edit.....
I basically,clarified, sharpened and really emphasised the colour of the sky and the light on the canoes. It was quickly done because I have a busy day, but I am quite pleased with the result, and it was good to be participating in the Edit Me Challenge again.



Don't forget to head over to Amy's blog and look at the other entries using the link above my entry.
Have a great day

Edit Me

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! :) I have missed your edits! How ARE YOUUUUU?!?!?!?!!? Your edit for edit me is beautiful! I have a gorgeous butterfly for todays challenge on my challenge :) If you have any other time! id love to see what you come up with for it! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are meant to be enjoying Disney...lol not replying on here...I have downloaded the Butterfly and will have a go at it....and unexpected twist with work has given me a little extra time today which is cool

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing picture,wish i was there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me I am happy to see you back, the more the merrier I would say. Why's that? Because I love to see how other artists doing their works and that gives inspiration. I am impressed of yours. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the black frame, it really draws focus to the scene. Great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your edit :)) ~ The framing is awesome and the changed effects totally bring about a fresh spin on things! Awesome edit!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since the loss of edit me, Just wanted all you edit lovers to know my edit challenge (hosted mondays and thursdays weekly) has now moved to its new home, http://flipflop-photochallenges.blogspot.com. Hope you may join us sometimes! <3 ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Lou :-)